Forums

Forum Home > Off Topic > Corrupt A Wish

Gamma (Ray)

Valiant at December 18, 2013 at 11:27 PM

As an apology for my long and unexplained absence, have a forum game!

The object of this game is basically to break the hopes and dreams of the previous poster. Be as elaborate and silly as possible without being mean. After you respond to the previous poster, you make your own wish and the next poster replies to it, etc, etc. Here's an example:

First Poster: I wish for a pony

Second poster: Ok, but it's a robot pony with dreams of exterminating the entire human race, starting with you. I wish for a 3DS.

And so on and so forth >.>  Try not to mess up the formatting or forget to make your own wish, otherwise it'll make this too confusing. 

I'll get started:  I wish for a new laptop. 

I'm going to bring back an old forum for you guys made by a caffeinated otter. The rules are up in the quote. 

I wish for the new SWBF to come out.

--

Thanks to Ross for making this profile picture.

August 21, 2015 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Drunken_Master
Administrator

It comes out, and you spend your had earned $$ on it, and you play. But your video card needs an update, and you get an upgrade for Christmas. But when you change it, Origin says your machine is not the same and you can't sign in and you call support and dont get anything but automated "your account is not recognized" and you get pissed off at Origin and the new BF 4-EVER.  And 4-EVER.  (do I sound a tad bitter? sorry!~)

August 21, 2015 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamma (Ray)

You forgot to wish for something. Drunken, you get what wished for but you misplace it 1 day after you get it.

I wish for a sandwich.

--

August 22, 2015 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator
Granted, but the sandwich contains toenails and hair clippings. I wish to restore summer.
--

The Shadow Of A Man. Captain Ross of Alpha Clan

rdiggydaboss's Streambadge

August 22, 2015 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Pvt.Recycler

Granted but then because it was summer too long everything got thrown out of whack and therefore, you sent us in to a cataclysmic result of everything over heating and the world eventually becoming unlivable.

Man I wish I could get a new PS2 that actually works instead of wasting money over and over to find out I got a bad one.

--

Hate only causes more hate, So please my brothers and sisters, love everyone even if they are your enemies.

Bring peace to every battle frontier.

Be kind and caring to everyone.

Be gracious and forgiving to everyone.

Never stop forgiving, for the moment you stop forgiving is when you open yourself up for judgment.

Go that distance for anyone, even if they are your enemy.

Always give them your full heart, even if it is in pieces.

The moment you give up is the moment you lose the battle.

Stand tall and strong  with your roots deep in bedded in to the rock so you can give protection to the week poor and needy like the tree giving shelter to the animals. (And like the shepherd protecting the sheep in the pasture.)

For those who helped the poor and needy will be as if they helped Jesus, and those who don't help the poor and needy will be as if they saw Jesus and just left him there alone.

To the lukewarm people there is a special spot in hell for them, and its the hottest worst part of hell, dear brothers and sisters I wish and hope and pray that those who see this change and don't end up there.

Dear brothers and sisters these are some rules you should live by.

(8/18/2015)

August 22, 2015 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[Alpha] Vet. Kiwi
Site Owner

{{{https://swbf1alphaclan.webs.com/apps/profile/131471966/}}}[email protected]@-{{{{Alpha}Pvt.Recycler}}} at August 22, 2015 at 11:31 PM

Granted but then because it was summer too long everything got thrown out of whack and therefore, you sent us in to a cataclysmic result of everything over heating and the world eventually becoming unlivable.

Man I wish I could get a new PS2 that actually works instead of wasting money over and over to find out I got a bad one.

You finally get a ps2 that works... but its 15 years in the future and no1 plays the ps2 anymore.

I wish my holiday was longer :/

--

Fruity Fruity Bird!

September 1, 2015 at 3:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamma (Ray)

Granted, but you only have 1 more day of your holiday. I wish for the Random Discussion to come back.

--

September 1, 2015 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Pvt.Recycler

Granted but then everything goes kablouy, and no more Alpha.

I wish my family would stop falling apart.

--

Hate only causes more hate, So please my brothers and sisters, love everyone even if they are your enemies.

Never stop forgiving, for the moment you stop forgiving is when you open yourself up for judgment.

Stand tall and strong  with your roots deep in bedded in to the rock so you can give protection to the week poor and needy like the tree giving shelter to the animals. (And like the shepherd protecting the sheep in the pasture.)

For those who helped the poor and needy will be as if they helped Jesus, and those who don't help the poor and needy will be as if they saw Jesus and just left him there alone.

To the lukewarm people there is a special spot in hell for them, and its the hottest worst part of hell, dear brothers and sisters I wish and hope and pray that those who see this change and don't end up there.

(8/18/2015)

September 2, 2015 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator
Granted, but you lose ur big toes. I wish for a girl.
--

The Shadow Of A Man. Captain Ross of Alpha Clan

rdiggydaboss's Streambadge

September 8, 2015 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Pvt.Recycler

Granted, sorry I don't want to corrupt this.

I wish.....(I made a wish if you really have to know it talk to me privately.)

--

(8/18/2015)

September 9, 2015 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamma (Ray)

Granted, but (I don't know what your wish is) you trip over a rake..

I wish for a time where my mom will not use the only computer in my house I can play SWBF on so I can actually get on.

--

September 11, 2015 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Pvt.Recycler

Granted and then on a bonus you can be with us even more! (I don't want to corrupt this wish.)

I wish I was actually able to add friends on steam, instead of steam not allowing me to add friends for some reason.

--

(8/18/2015)

September 11, 2015 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamma (Ray)

Granted (but I don't want to corrupt that wish because I can't seem to get my Steam account to work).

I wish to not be bored right now.

--

September 14, 2015 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[Alpha] Vet. Kiwi
Site Owner

granted, but thats because its hard to be bored when a storm trooper is pointing a gun at you, far more likely to be scared.

I wish my work would do itself so I could do swbf1 :/.

--

Fruity Fruity Bird!

September 14, 2015 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Pvt.Recycler

Granted but because your work is doing itself they no longer need someone to do it thus you get laid off and you get no money for anything!!!!

I wish sredder could somehow get Kiwi to talk to him so he'd stop bugging me. Unless I never told you he wanted to talk in the first place, then its all my bad in the beginning.  (Recycler) *gulp oh no!!! Now I'm in trouble for not passing on messages!!!*

--

(8/18/2015)

September 14, 2015 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamma (Ray)

Granted, but Kiwi and sredder forget how to type on a computer.

I wish that my niece didn't break the only computer I can play SWBF on. :(

--

September 16, 2015 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[Alpha] Vet. Kiwi
Site Owner

Gamma (Ray) at September 16, 2015 at 8:04 PM

Granted, but Kiwi and sredder forget how to type on a computer.

I wish that my niece didn't break the only computer I can play SWBF on. :(

Granted, but they burn your house down instead :/.

I wish I could have a hamburger.

--

Fruity Fruity Bird!

September 17, 2015 at 2:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamma (Ray)

Granted, but the burger is made of Kiwi Birds.

I wish there was no school tommorow.

--

September 20, 2015 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[Alpha] Vet. Kiwi
Site Owner

Gamma (Ray) at September 20, 2015 at 10:12 PM

granted, but you have to get a job instead :/.

I wish I could do games all day.

--

Fruity Fruity Bird!

September 21, 2015 at 6:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Janitor Buck
Administrator

[Alpha] Vet. Kiwi at September 21, 2015 at 6:26 AM

Gamma (Ray) at September 20, 2015 at 10:12 PM

granted, but you have to get a job instead :/.

I wish I could do games all day.

I don't think I've ever even posted on this corrupt a wish thing. I'ma give it a go!

Granted, but your eyes burn out after staring at the screen all day.

I wish buck would make a wish

--
September 21, 2015 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.