Forums

Forum Home > Off Topic > Corrupt A Wish

[Alpha] Vet. Kiwi
Site Owner

Janitor Buck at September 21, 2015 at 10:45 PM

[Alpha] Vet. Kiwi at September 21, 2015 at 6:26 AM

Gamma (Ray) at September 20, 2015 at 10:12 PM

Granted, but the burger is made of Kiwi Birds.

I wish there was no school tommorow.

granted, but you have to get a job instead :/.

I wish I could do games all day.

I don't think I've ever even posted on this corrupt a wish thing. I'ma give it a go!

Granted, but your eyes burn out after staring at the screen all day.

I wish buck would make a wish

Granted, but that is only thanks to your friendly admin.

I wish buckz would beon the website more often (espeically since I can;t get online so much atm.

--

Fruity Fruity Bird!

September 22, 2015 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Pvt.Recycler

Granted, but then he'd never say a word or be on SWB.

I wish that I wasn't so busy with things, and that people would actually be on when I come on to check and play.

--

Hate only causes more hate, So please my brothers and sisters, love everyone even if they are your enemies.

Bring peace to every battle frontier.

Be kind and caring to everyone.

Be gracious and forgiving to everyone.

Never stop forgiving, for the moment you stop forgiving is when you open yourself up for judgment.

Go that distance for anyone, even if they are your enemy.

Always give them your full heart, even if it is in pieces.

The moment you give up is the moment you lose the battle.

Stand tall and strong  with your roots deep in bedded in to the rock so you can give protection to the week poor and needy like the tree giving shelter to the animals. (And like the shepherd protecting the sheep in the pasture.)

For those who helped the poor and needy will be as if they helped Jesus, and those who don't help the poor and needy will be as if they saw Jesus and just left him there alone.

To the lukewarm people there is a special spot in hell for them, and its the hottest worst part of hell, dear brothers and sisters I wish and hope and pray that those who see this change and don't end up there.

Dear brothers and sisters these are some rules you should live by.

(8/18/2015)

September 24, 2015 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha} Gen. Hawk
Administrator

Granted. But then you become "not" busy and have nothing to do but refresh the page until the people you are waiting for log on.

--

DA HAWK

September 25, 2015 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Pvt.Recycler

{{{https://swbf1alphaclan.webs.com/apps/profile/94351434/}}}[email protected]@-{{{{Alpha} Gen. Hawk }}} at September 25, 2015 at 4:59 PM

Granted. But then you become "not" busy and have nothing to do but refresh the page until the people you are waiting for log on.

That would be better in my book, least I think...

Hawk your wish is granted unlimited wishes from your personal genie who is me! but in turn you yourself turn in to a genie like me!

I wish I didn't go out for lunch so much when I am at work.

--

Hate only causes more hate, So please my brothers and sisters, love everyone even if they are your enemies.

Bring peace to every battle frontier.

Be kind and caring to everyone.

Be gracious and forgiving to everyone.

Never stop forgiving, for the moment you stop forgiving is when you open yourself up for judgment.

Go that distance for anyone, even if they are your enemy.

Always give them your full heart, even if it is in pieces.

The moment you give up is the moment you lose the battle.

Stand tall and strong  with your roots deep in bedded in to the rock so you can give protection to the week poor and needy like the tree giving shelter to the animals. (And like the shepherd protecting the sheep in the pasture.)

For those who helped the poor and needy will be as if they helped Jesus, and those who don't help the poor and needy will be as if they saw Jesus and just left him there alone.

To the lukewarm people there is a special spot in hell for them, and its the hottest worst part of hell, dear brothers and sisters I wish and hope and pray that those who see this change and don't end up there.

Dear brothers and sisters these are some rules you should live by.

(8/18/2015)

September 25, 2015 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha} Gen. Hawk
Administrator

but I never did a wish O_O

--

DA HAWK

September 29, 2015 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamma (Ray)

You didn't do one again.

Your wish on not having a wish is granted but since your wish was not a wish, you get nothing from the wish.

I wish for something awesome to happen. I got nothing to do and I'm bored.

--

Thanks to Ross for making this profile picture.

September 30, 2015 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator
Granted, but the awesome thing is extreme stunts without medical coverage. I wish I had the equipment to release my mixtape.
--

The Shadow Of A Man. Captain Ross of Alpha Clan

rdiggydaboss's Streambadge

September 30, 2015 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

Granted myself, However your mixtape is so fire it burns down an orphanage.

I wish to revive this forum once more.

--

October 5, 2015 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Will

Lier! I saw Sam's post.

--

For I stand upon the cliff of eternal descent. Below, everlasting nothingness and dark, above, the heavens. Whilst the internal doubt and fear grow within, and with eyes fixed upon the heavens, the first step is taken. I feel gravity weighten with the terror of failure and mediocrity... but I know neither trial nor trepidation shall dimisnish my effort. For I stand no longer upon the cliff of eternal descent, but now the stairway to the heavens, built on my own actions, imagination, and will. 

October 5, 2015 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

{{{https://swbf1alphaclan.webs.com/apps/profile/83623533/}}}[email protected]@-{{{{Alpha}Cpt.Will}}} at October 5, 2015 at 5:26 PM

Lier! I saw Sam's post.

Truth! He's banned
--

October 5, 2015 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Will

(when ur not posting about the topic in the chat) wait so did the vote come up to not allow sam back in? if not then it is up to koll to decide

October 5, 2015 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator
Kiwi is currently manning the helm of this ship, Will. I don't see Koll as much anymore. So Kiwi is currently handling this. The vote has also been postponed due to Sam already posing as someone else in the clan. We can't vote him in if he already snuck in.
--

October 5, 2015 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator
This is not the forum to debate about this, sorry. I'll start again. Sam's Wish: (Something like this) "I wish ppl with take me seriously and not twist my words." Granted, however your requests can no longer be accepted at this time. :( I wish ppl would watch me play games on twitch at twitch.tv/rdiggydaboss for GTA and more.
--

October 6, 2015 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha} Gen. Hawk
Administrator

you have twitch? what is it or GT?

--

DA HAWK

October 6, 2015 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

{{{https://swbf1alphaclan.webs.com/apps/profile/94351434/}}}[email protected]@-{{{{Alpha} Gen. Hawk }}} at October 6, 2015 at 11:02 PM

you have twitch? what is it or GT?

Twitch.tv/rdiggydaboss The name is RDiggydaBoss. GT: RDiggy da Boss
--

October 6, 2015 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Will

At least he proved that he is never going to kill any clan, and that he is loyal to Alpha.

--

For I stand upon the cliff of eternal descent. Below, everlasting nothingness and dark, above, the heavens. Whilst the internal doubt and fear grow within, and with eyes fixed upon the heavens, the first step is taken. I feel gravity weighten with the terror of failure and mediocrity... but I know neither trial nor trepidation shall dimisnish my effort. For I stand no longer upon the cliff of eternal descent, but now the stairway to the heavens, built on my own actions, imagination, and will. 

October 6, 2015 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

Someone corrupt my wish.

--

October 7, 2015 at 8:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha} Gen. Hawk
Administrator

Granted. You achieve so many followers/viewers your videos crashes and blue screens. I wish the muffin topic made its way back >.>

--

DA HAWK

October 7, 2015 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

Granted, but just like the jelly bean, a new brand of crazy flavors come out for muffins. I wish for a cheap copy of Saints Row 2(Very Likely).

--

October 9, 2015 at 8:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Janitor Buck
Administrator

Granted, but the copy is scratched and wont work.

I wish for Triple A batteries.

--
October 19, 2015 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.