Forums

Forum Home > Off Topic > Corrupt A Wish

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

Granted, but you must remain on the site.

I just joined the clan for the 5th time, but I can tell we're getting no where. I'm going to just resign now. The game we play is dead and those who occupy it are assholes to say the least. I'll stay active on the site though. If there is a clan night however, count me in.

--

The Shadow Of A Man. Captain Ross of Alpha Clan

rdiggydaboss's Streambadge

February 24, 2015 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[Alpha] Vet. Kiwi
Site Owner

{{{https://swbf1alphaclan.webs.com/apps/profile/83377463/}}}[email protected]@-{{{{Alpha}Vet.Gold Man}}} at February 23, 2015 at 2:05 PM

Whatever Ross wished for is granted, but it includes a bottle of fish oil.

I wish to be left from this clan. It is quite apparent we are lacking severe motion. I'm almost never on SWBF these days, and I've been exploring revenues elsewhere in the gaming realm.

Much as I'd love to see my dreams of us reaching the new SWBF, with me leading the charge, the odds of that happening now are doubtful. Sorry guys, but I believe me time here is spent. Sam has apparently been banned from Alpha for some reason beyond me, and at this rate it seems Kiwi is the sole player of SWBF in the clan.

Adios amigos, may the clan someday find its proper strength oncemore.

yep, I am the only player on swbf1. All these people are just me fake naming cause I have like 20 computers to fake name everyone http://classic.xfire.com/profile/alphakiwi15/screenshots/?view#130149567 . Honestly there are usually 10 players on at once per day, and often more on the weekends. Its about as active as it as ever been since the gamespy crash. If you don't want to play it anymore thats cool, I understand, but its not dead. Also we have pretty regular chat rooms on x-fire. IDK why people are judging the activity of battlefront without actually playing it for 1000 kiwi years. 

Also responding to Ross, the swbf1 community is one of the most friendly communities I have been a part of idk who these "assholes" you speak of are.

Ross didn't make a wish :/.

I wish people would stop calling swbf1 dead when it isn't.

--

Fruity Fruity Bird!

February 24, 2015 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

Granted, but the community will need improvement. I wish for the Battlefront Xbox One Beta

--

February 25, 2015 at 7:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Will

Ross you have xbox one? so do i, maybe we can play and i could destroy you fool. boy

--

For I stand upon the cliff of eternal descent. Below, everlasting nothingness and dark, above, the heavens. Whilst the internal doubt and fear grow within, and with eyes fixed upon the heavens, the first step is taken. I feel gravity weighten with the terror of failure and mediocrity... but I know neither trial nor trepidation shall dimisnish my effort. For I stand no longer upon the cliff of eternal descent, but now the stairway to the heavens, built on my own actions, imagination, and will. 

February 25, 2015 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamma (Ray)

Whatever Will wished for is granted but you get a free piece of toast. I wish for a sandwich.

--

Thanks to Ross for making this profile picture.

February 25, 2015 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Vet.Gold Man
Administrator

Granted, but it it's a tuna fish sandwich with horse radish and anchovies.

I wish to rack up enough in-game cash on Need For Speed World to buy me the Weekend Special this weekend.

--

February 25, 2015 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

Granted, but the weekend special changes into a Mini Cooper. I wish for a skateboard.

--

February 26, 2015 at 7:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Drunken_Master
Administrator

May your skateboard be granted, however, it is in the image of Honey BooBoo's naked mother, and the wheels are made of marshmellows, which promply dissapear into the sweaty folds of skateboard fat.

I wish I hadn't fallen for getting involved in this 9-page thread.

--

February 27, 2015 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[Alpha] Vet. Kiwi
Site Owner

Granted, but your life becomes a bit more boring from never falling for this thread.

I wish my videos would upload faster.

--

Fruity Fruity Bird!

February 27, 2015 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

Granted, but Youtube will enhance the videos adding more time to the video posting process. I wish for Dark's return.

--

March 2, 2015 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

Granted myself, but Dark gets bored and dissappears again. I wish for a refund for Dragonball Xenoverse.

--

March 4, 2015 at 11:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

¤{MMpD}

Granted but then you for some reason can't rank up powers like you want so you have to hack and cheat like many other players do.

I wish to be Admin, and to have my rank ideas accepted to the clan ranks!

AND FOR PEOPLE TO STOP TREATING ME AS I'D BE A HORRIBLE ADMIN, AND TREATING ME AS IF I DIDN'T TRY AND BE HERE AND DO GOOD THINGS FOR ALPHA, AND LIKE THEY DIDN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT I TRYED TO DO FOR ALPHA.

--

A clan is only dead when everyone gives up.

It's all God's children singing Glory, glory, hallelujah He reigns, He reigns (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-8unGIqRqc)
http://www.bafsquad.com/boards/images/misc/anti-cheat_logo.gif

Found at: www.bafsquad.com

March 11, 2015 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha} Gen. Hawk
Administrator

UH   O.O

--

DA HAWK

March 12, 2015 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

I wish for muffins

--

March 13, 2015 at 7:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Vet.Gold Man
Administrator

Granted, they are bran/prune muffins. :P

I wish Shift 2 Unleashed didn't have such crappy handling with it's cars. I feel like I'm running tires with no grip in that game.

--

March 13, 2015 at 10:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

Granted, but it the handling becomes even more loose then expected. I wish that Forza Motorsport 6 would come out.

--

March 13, 2015 at 10:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha} Gen. Hawk
Administrator

Granted. But when you get it, it turns into a my little pony game. I wish for some one to corrupt this wish. (the sentence is the wish)

--

DA HAWK

March 13, 2015 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

Granted, but the wish becomes so corrupt it causes world war 3. I wish for another shot at life.

--

March 14, 2015 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

¤{MMpD}

Granted not going to corrupt your wish.

My wish from earlier still stands, plus more.

--

It's all God's children singing Glory, glory, hallelujah He reigns, He reigns (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-8unGIqRqc)

March 15, 2015 at 12:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

¤{MMpD}

by the way check the Alpha only page. if you don't know what that is its now named clan hub.

--

March 15, 2015 at 1:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.