Forums

Forum Home > Off Topic > Weekly Poll

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator
Hello there my friends. I've given some thought as to how to keep myself involved with you all, and have decided to start this poll/question forum. Every week on Saturday between 3-7 pm EST I will post a poll or question for you to give your own input. Note this is not the randomness forum, more like a clan recreational activity. Ok, first poll. (Also if you want me to pick a favorite comment for each week please leave a "2" after your answer.) _________________________________________________________________________________ What features do you think would be perfect for the new Star Wars Battlefront game that DICE is cooking up? My Opinion: Transfer between both space and land.(Similar to Elite Squadron)
--

The Shadow Of A Man. Captain Ross of Alpha Clan

rdiggydaboss's Streambadge

August 19, 2015 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Drunken_Master
Administrator

I would like to see the option to just pick somewhere to sit down.  Not crouch, but actually sit and rest.  Sometimes my character is on his feet the entire game, game after game, and it gets tiring.  True, he can lay down, but it often seems inappropriate and then it's so hard getting back up.   In real life, if you are tired of standing on the bus would you lay down or would you prefer to sit?  Just to be able to pick a spot and sit there would be a great enhancement to the game experience.

Will you be submitting these suggestions to DICE?

August 19, 2015 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

{{{https://swbf1alphaclan.webs.com/apps/profile/129696327/}}}[email protected]@-{{{{Alpha}Cpt.Drunken_Master}}} at August 19, 2015 at 11:58 AM

I would like to see the option to just pick somewhere to sit down.  Not crouch, but actually sit and rest.  Sometimes my character is on his feet the entire game, game after game, and it gets tiring.  True, he can lay down, but it often seems inappropriate and then it's so hard getting back up.   In real life, if you are tired of standing on the bus would you lay down or would you prefer to sit?  Just to be able to pick a spot and sit there would be a great enhancement to the game experience.

Will you be submitting these suggestions to DICE?

Lol no. Just something to do. Though DICE does sometimes wander around looking for what we want.
--

August 19, 2015 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelle
Administrator

The ability to sit down. Hahahaha! That's perfect. More postures.

I want there to be an ability where rebels can take the armor from a fallen/dead stormtrooper and put it on as a disguise. Your vision is darkened and your friends might shoot at you, but you might be able to get a few stealth kills.

August 19, 2015 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[Alpha] Vet. Kiwi
Site Owner

Kelle at August 19, 2015 at 2:54 PM

I want there to be an ability where rebels can take the armor from a fallen/dead stormtrooper and put it on as a disguise. Your vision is darkened and your friends might shoot at you, but you might be able to get a few stealth kills.

that would be pretty fun ;)

--

Fruity Fruity Bird!

August 19, 2015 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator

Kelle at August 19, 2015 at 2:54 PM

I like
--

August 19, 2015 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Pvt.Recycler

To be able to fly from space to sky and land and vice versa.

That and for there to be an easy modding tools and what not for free that comes with the disc one of which will include the beginning swbfs but even better yet why not an option to be able to join anyone of them by just clicking on a button!

and to make weapons easier to use like instead of using swbf 2 weapons make it more like swbf 1 but yet they can use swbf 2 options for changing ammo and flying ships and fireing there weapons and the shift key for running! and to be able to roll using the space bar but to also be able to jump using space bar or some other easy key.

And for them to include all the swbf 1 and 2 maps along with the swbf 3 maps for free

sorry to long of a message to say in a short time so I skipped punctuation, and didn't look to try and fix any grammar issues if there where any.

2 (just for my friends)

--

Hate only causes more hate, So please my brothers and sisters, love everyone even if they are your enemies.

Bring peace to every battle frontier.

Be kind and caring to everyone.

Be gracious and forgiving to everyone.

Never stop forgiving, for the moment you stop forgiving is when you open yourself up for judgment.

Go that distance for anyone, even if they are your enemy.

Always give them your full heart, even if it is in pieces.

The moment you give up is the moment you lose the battle.

Stand tall and strong  with your roots deep in bedded in to the rock so you can give protection to the week poor and needy like the tree giving shelter to the animals. (And like the shepherd protecting the sheep in the pasture.)

For those who helped the poor and needy will be as if they helped Jesus, and those who don't help the poor and needy will be as if they saw Jesus and just left him there alone.

To the lukewarm people there is a special spot in hell for them, and its the hottest worst part of hell, dear brothers and sisters I wish and hope and pray that those who see this change and don't end up there.

Dear brothers and sisters these are some rules you should live by.

(8/18/2015)

August 19, 2015 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator
Greetings, I see this is successful as of late. My favorite comment was Kelle's idea. Now the next question! _____________________________________________________________ What's your most anticipated game for this year?
--

August 22, 2015 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[Alpha] Vet. Kiwi
Site Owner

ez the new battlefront

--

Fruity Fruity Bird!

August 22, 2015 at 11:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Pvt.Recycler

don't think I have any though I've heard they are making a new Republic Commando and I'm half interested half not about the new swbf 3

--

Hate only causes more hate, So please my brothers and sisters, love everyone even if they are your enemies.

Bring peace to every battle frontier.

Be kind and caring to everyone.

Be gracious and forgiving to everyone.

Never stop forgiving, for the moment you stop forgiving is when you open yourself up for judgment.

Go that distance for anyone, even if they are your enemy.

Always give them your full heart, even if it is in pieces.

The moment you give up is the moment you lose the battle.

Stand tall and strong  with your roots deep in bedded in to the rock so you can give protection to the week poor and needy like the tree giving shelter to the animals. (And like the shepherd protecting the sheep in the pasture.)

For those who helped the poor and needy will be as if they helped Jesus, and those who don't help the poor and needy will be as if they saw Jesus and just left him there alone.

To the lukewarm people there is a special spot in hell for them, and its the hottest worst part of hell, dear brothers and sisters I wish and hope and pray that those who see this change and don't end up there.

Dear brothers and sisters these are some rules you should live by.

(8/18/2015)

August 22, 2015 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Janitor Buck
Administrator

I would like to play as a full-fledged deer, hooves and all!

--
August 23, 2015 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamma (Ray)

A game full of Gamma Ray-diation.

--

Thanks to Ross for making this profile picture.

August 23, 2015 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.