Forums

Forum Home > Off Topic > Woo's To-Do List

Ultimo (Retired)
Administrator

I have a long To-Do list of things around this site, and I'm asking other Admins for help, given you have the spare time. I can do all of the work, but it gets done quicker if I have extra hands...

1. Content Boxes - I would love to see more of these pages Categorized better with our ability to use Content Boxes to divide categories, instead of creating lines with hyphens and underscores. A lot of this is just tedious copy-pasting. Pages in need of Content Boxes are: Rules, Games, History
  2. Grammar and Spelling Errors - There are several pages around this site that have been edited time and time again, but some grammatical and spelling errors have not been fixed. Just do a bit of snooping; Reading helps a lot, because if you read something and it doesn't make sense in your head, then it is likely an error.

This list may be updated occasionally, as I find more things I need help with.

One of my big things about being around here is keeping this ol' website fresh, updated, and looking ready to one day tackle a resurgance of SWBF players.

--

June 4, 2016 at 12:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ultimo (Retired)
Administrator
I had forgot to mention that I will be gone for the next 5-6 days, so if any Admins/Mods have some spare time then, it would be excellent to come home and see this list completed. Really though, no hurry, I can still do it :P
June 5, 2016 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.