Forums

Forum Home > Off Topic > Sam

Gamma (Ray)

samuer28: And if you have gm as a friend please insist on him talking to me

Caddeus: I do but is that about you being unbanned?

samuer28: Or drunken i want to fix things before i compleatly leave

samuer28: Thats if i do

samuer28: I dont care about that anymore ive been to hurt by that

samuer28: Mistakes are mistakes and people need to give eachother more slack and forgiveness so they dont badly hurt eachother

Caddeus: I'll put what you said on a forum. Do you want that?

samuer28: Its up to you and if drunken sees i dont know what i did to him but whatever it is im sorry to him and the rest of the clan

samuer28: But i do ask the history to be chaned about me

samuer28: Maybe i can play with you guys again sometime someday

samuer28: By the way gamma im not sure if id live that long anyways ive been having some kind of episodes they are getting worce i lose my sight it comes back and lose strength i twitch my heart rate goes funny my memorys getting wiped

samuer28: And ive been in way to many close calls to crashes or pileups

samuer28: So incase i die ill miss you all i dont regret becoming your friends and also thanks for being great friends of mine

samuer28: If i could id give you guys all a great big warm hug of gladness if i could

This is a chat that me and Sam had. Sam wants you guys to talk to him at some point. He is NOT going to try to beg to join the clan.

September 3, 2016 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Cpt.Ross
Administrator
Sam has always been able to play with his friends. He was banned from alpha for being a **** to multiple players, which hurt the reputation of alpha. Of course we can play with him but he's banned for a reason. Not being the bad guy, but he asked for it when he broke the rules. (Over and over)
--

The Shadow Of A Man. Captain Ross of Alpha Clan

rdiggydaboss's Streambadge

September 5, 2016 at 12:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

{Alpha}Vet.Gold Man
Administrator

Well, given my lack of active presence in-game, and even on Steam/TeamSpeak/etc., I won't be talking with Sam at any point (even if he sends me a PM on the site). 

I apologize, but I'm not going to open up that can of worms anytime soon.

--

September 6, 2016 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Appo
Limited Member

we need to just kill this case, sam has no place in this group anymore, what he did last time was to much

--

(sees kiwi) OHHH! dinner :P

September 9, 2016 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.